On winning that Blackberry Curve 3G in time for my 25th Birthday...

While I've been receiving quite a number of blessings lately, I never actually thought I'm yet to receive another BIG-TIME BLESSING, on my Silver Year... and it's a Blackberry Curve 3G! I got it by winning from a blog contest at TechPinas.

It all started with me being really addicted to Tech Blogs, been really syndicating lots of feeds all in my GoogleReader account. TechPinas is one of my local favorites. I like it because they do give the selling price of the gadgets they are featuring so I won't fly around looking for the price and converting some foreign currency to Philippine Peso. Plus I love the reviews and the way he really responds to reader's comments, that way I know I'm not talking to a BOT or something... hahahhaha...

So when I've discovered they're giving away a free phone, I said, "Why not? I'll go give it a try. Anyway it's free... and who doesn't want a Blackberry Curve 3G by the way..." so again, I'm one of the hopefuls, until on the 3rd of January, to my awe, I WON! And the rest was history...

Yesterday I finally got my new phone and the experience was simply smashing.  Can I just say I am the source of envy of many people now because I've got a Blackberry phone, and I got it for FREE! Weeeee...


Thank you Sir Mark of TechPinas and VirtusionPR, Ms. Therese and all other staff right there who are so accommodating and so cool, I can feel that they are as equally excited as me when I came by their office to claim my prize. To my family who has been my lucky charm since then, thank you for inspiring me to write my entry, and to that Guy above who's been so generous, even spoiling me for His provisions to me and my family... thank you for being one Great God!



Right now, me and my Blackberry 9300 is on our honeymoon stage... so "PLEASE DON'T DISTURB!"ahhahhah..just kiddding...

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Melanie! :) Enjoy your new BlackBerry Curve 3G! :)

    God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Open Street Map data (i.e.shapefiles etc.) for the Philippines

Free Philippine Administrative Boundaries shapefile

University of the Philippines Diliman Campus