How to go back from Yahoomail BETA to All New Yahoomail

I have tried the new Yahoomail BETA. I am currently using the All new yahoomail which is an improvement of the Yahoomail Classic. I like the features so I adopted it and am using it for more than two or three years now (really am not so sure when I started adopting it).

This morning I received an e-mail from Yahoo saying that they are improving the mail service. I then tried the BETA version. I say I don't like it that much because of the following reasons:
1. I'm not interested with the updates tab.
2. It has more advertisement than the previous version.
3. I don't like the integration of the Yahoo (with top stories, popular searches, etc.) page inside my mail.
4. I can't customize my chat status.It became simply Available, Busy and Invisible to Everyone.
5. I don't like windowed chat like that of Gmail. I prefer the tabbed chat from the All-new-Yahoomail.
6. My conversations are archived.
7. I don't like Facebook integration.

Anyways, simply put, I'm returning to my old All-New-Yahoomail. Here's how:

Help>Leave the Mail Preview and told them I'm not ready to switch plus my enumerated comments above.> Pressed continue. And I'm back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Open Street Map data (i.e.shapefiles etc.) for the Philippines

Free Philippine Administrative Boundaries shapefile

University of the Philippines Diliman Campus