Got our Japan Visa 2019 for our Family trip to Osaka

Got our Single Entry Japan Visa and I am so happy that everything went well. Thought I might share how we got our JAPAN VISA for our family with 3 kids and only me as the guarantor. I applied March 29,  2019.

So we decided to go to Japan for our next travel destination with the kids. We've been to Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea before this.

Here's our case, we are a family of five (5) with me and my husband as full-time employed and our kids are aged 12, 11 and 5 years old at the time of application.

We sent our application through Reli Tours. Reason is because most of my friends have tried it and all of them got approved. Some even tried Friendship Tours at Dusit Thani and they also got approved. I think primary reason why it's best to apply at Reli because of the price and proximity to us. Reli is just 950 pesos each while other agencies can go as high as 1600+ pesos.

Anyway, I made sure I submitted all required documents and added some supporting documents to justify economic ties in the country.

here are my tips in case it might help your next family trip to japan.
  1. Submit authentic documents. 
  2. Follow all the instructions in the japanese embassy website
  3. Ask for help/assistance at your travel agency of choice.  
  4.  Rule of thumb on bank certificate is to have atleast 10,000 pesos per day per person. So like for us, we are five(5) and traveling for 4 days, the sum of our bank certificates should be atleast 200,000 pesos. Bank certificates should be valid for 3 months and you may submit bank certificates from all your banks.
  5. I did not reserve any hotel but just copied a hotel  address in Osaka from Agoda
  6. I have submitted the following supporting docs
    • ITR (BIR Form 2316) of my husband
    • Certificate of employment of  husband and mine
    • Booking confirmation of our flight via Jetstar
  7. As mentioned, I am the guarantor for the whole family so  I have submitted a guarantee letter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Open Street Map data (i.e.shapefiles etc.) for the Philippines

Free Philippine Administrative Boundaries shapefile

University of the Philippines Diliman Campus